Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Blog + Better Access = More Postings?

I already have a blog, actually, three blogs, but I never bother to write anything on them. One blog, attached to my Ebay account, is useless for what I want it to do. Ebay doesn't allow any links on it, which to me is the whole point of having a blog that is actually useful to anybody reading it, and they also have a policy of unfair policing of what is written, so it just wasn't worth it for me to keep writing there. This blog is now going to serve as my replacement for the Ebay blog.

My other blog, also on Blogger here, I just got waylaid to post to, and then I actually forgot what the name of it was, what email address & Id I used for it, so it's lost in the vast reaches of my short-term memory! I guess it wasn't all that important to me... then my most recent blog before this, which I really love, I haven't been able to get access to since March this year. I was hosting it myself from my husband's Macbook, but then he needed the laptop for work. Since I hosted it with iWeb, I can only use that software to update my blog, and I need the original files from the laptop transfered to our new computer before I can make new postings. Really inconvenient, but I love the iWeb format better than all these free blogs on the net. Oh well!

So, here I am starting up another blog, with an easier name to remember (I hope), and I know I can at least access it from any computer with an internet connection. Will it mean more regular postings by me then? Only time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment