Friday, March 27, 2009

Take the Pledge - Teach Crochet or Knitting

National Crochet Month is almost at an end, so why not let it go out with a bang - teach somebody how to crochet! Angela Pallatto, Editor of Knit Luck, came up with a great idea to help encourage others during the economic slowdown - take a pledge to teach somebody to knit. I talked her into accepting crocheters too, as though I knit, crochet is much more so my passion :)

I've already signed up, and my own personal goal is to teach my youngest daughter (8) first, then to teach at least one other young lady in my neighbourhood. I'll post about how it all goes here on this blog at least twice a week, with some smaller updates put up on my Twitter account - which you can see at the right sidebar of this blog or by following me by clicking on the link just below it.

To get to the pledge, just head over here: Teach Knitting or Crochet Pledge

You don't have to blog or tweet about it, but I personally think it would be cool if you let us all know how it is going, so that we can encourage each other.

Happy Teaching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment