Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hockey Fan Snowman Wearing Canuck Team Colours Cross Stitch Chart


Time for some shameless self-promotion. In between using the Macstitch program for converting Victorian crochet patterns into colour, I've been actually doing some designing of my own on the side. The Canucks fan came about after I had a reconnection with a friend of mine from college (Hi Jane!), who just so happens to love cross stitching, and has an obsession with snowmen. So I came up with a little something for her & Canucks fans everywhere:


Available as a PDF file that is sent to your email
$3.00

It was designed to be worked on an 8" x 8" piece of 16 count fabric. There are 15 colors of thread (chart tells approximate length of each thread needed to complete project), and has full cross stitches and back stitches. The chart is in 8 st/inch for reading. The pattern assumes that you already know how to read a counted cross stitch chart.

You will receive a PDF file of the cross stitch chart within 24 hours of paying, not a physical paper chart or the finished item. I am able to make the chart in different st/inch if you want me to. If you feel uncomfortable buying directly off of my blog, I also carry the pattern on Etsy.

You'll note that I don't have the whale logo though, as I can't have that on there without having a license to do so. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment