Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cruel Yarn Store

Yarnia is by far the cruelest yarn shop on the planet.

They have the most delicious looking yarns - the secret being that they combine them to you liking right in their store! A good reason to make a trip out to Oregon :) But if you live far away in another country, like I do, then you can't do this . However, they do have some luscious pre-made cones available on their online store:




Now my poor children will be crying that all they have is beautiful clothing to wear, and no food to eat this winter. Curse you Yarnia, for forcing me to blow our grocery budget!

All kidding aside though, I think the concept is great, but like all ideas of sheer genius, it may be way ahead of it's time. Only time will tell, but I sure hope it takes off, and that a similar yarn store can be found near me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment